Blog Entry 1

Throughout my life, I have found fairy tales to be a fascinating subject. As one of the most historically valuable and socially impactful forms of literature, they are an essential part of global culture. So, as I was considering the wide variety of Full Year Seminars for the coming school year, From Grimm to Disney instantly jumped out at me. Though I have read several fairy tales and seen many movies based on them, I hope to gain a deeper understanding of their meaning, and be able to analyze them more accurately and concisely by the end of this course. Out of all of the fairy tales I have seen, the tale of little red riding hood is my favorite, because of the different ways it can be interpreted and the possible reasons that the Brothers Grimm had for writing it.
Image result for the story of little red riding hood brothers grimm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Entry 2

Blog Entry 4